Master’s Hammer & Chisel – Trainer Tips:
Details of full Videos / Workouts:
* Hammer Plyometrics: Use your entire body to create force, speed, and power. >> [Click to watch / download]
* Iso Speed Hammer: A tempo training workout that uses speed and isometric holds to create strength and grow muscle.
* Chisel Balance: A total-body workout creating stabilization, muscular endurance, and core strength.
* Iso Strength Chisel: An intense resistance workout using isometric holds and flexibility to increase strength.
* Total Body Hammer: A hypertrophy workout focused on pyramid-style sets to maximize strength and muscle growth.
* Max Hammer Strength: Start with a pre-fatigued muscle, finish with a maximum lift. Increase strength, power, and muscular development.
* Chisel Endurance: Increase muscular endurance and strength in this time-under-tension workout.
* Chisel Cardio: Cardiovascular resistance routine increases heart rate, circulation, and burn calories.
* Hammer Power: This intense powerlifting-inspired workout will increase speed, reactive strength, and power.
* Hammer Conditioning: Based on compound movements that will improve stability, coordination, and strength.
* Chisel Agility: Cardio workout helps you move quickly, improve coordination, and create greater stabilization.
* Total Body Chisel: This full-body resistance workout focuses on creating lean muscle and strength.
Congrats on getting started…
First video is FREE: Hammer Plyometrics >> [Click to watch / download]